To journey alongside other people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ in a loving and inclusive community.
- Worship Jesus as the way to know God as our father
- Walk with Jesus as the truth about God's kingdom
- Work for Jesus to enhance a grace filled life in God's world
- Witness for Christ in the community and around the world
- Gospel centrality
- Application of Biblical Principles
- Community of love
- Inclusivity and Diversity
• About the Scriptures: We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the very words of Scripture within their context, culture and circumstances.
• About God: We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to humanity and to become the Savior of the lost world.
• About Humanity: We believe that all people were created in the image of God to have fellowship with him but became alienated in that relationship through sinful disobedience.
• About Salvation: We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. Therefore, God freely offers salvation to those who place their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
• About the Christian Life: We believe all Christians should live for Christ and others. We believe that Christians are given spiritual gifts to help advance the Kingdom of God on earth.
• About the Church: We believe that the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith the finished work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving him and by making him known to the lost world.
• About the Ordinances: We believe the two sacred ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper help us to become more fully devoted disciples of Christ.